Sunday, June 15, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.2


I liked hanging out with Fawn. She was a fun girl, popular and she complimented me well. We would meet up after school at the local bowling alley for a little fun.



Plus it was nice to be out of the house. Mom and Sha were always home and always making out. I swear you'd think those two were horny teenagers as well.


As much as I liked Fawn, she wasn't the only fish in the sea. Sofie Grimm is my trig tutor. At first, she wasn't much to look at, but she's smart and funny. Since I knew she had a crush on me I'd flirt with her a bit so that she'd end up doing my homework for me, it's much easier that way.




One day she showed up at school with an entirely new look, and out tutoring session turned into lessons on anatomy more than trig. Lucky for me Fawn and Sofie traveled in different circles and both would be graduating in a few months, so I think I could manage to keep them separated for that long.

 With Mom and Sha headed out for a movie, I decided to invite Fawn over to keep me company.




 It was a good night until we lost track of time.



 Kerri: DAVIS MATTHEW GRUBER!



Davis: Mom! Wha...What are you doing back so soon?

Fawn jumped out of bed, her face beet red as she scrambled to put her clothes back on.

Kerri: You, young lady, get home right now! I'll be calling your parents shortly.

Fawn ran passed Mom muttering apologies.



Davis: What's the big deal?

Kerri: What's the big deal?!?! You young man are 15 years old! You should not be doing...that. How can you stand here and act like that's nothing.

Davis: Mom loosen up. You and Sha are going at it like rabbits all the damn time. At least I'm doing it the right way!

Mom's face contorted into a frightening scowl. I'd never seen her so angry and I instantly wanted to take my words back.


Davis: Mom...I...I

She threw her hands up.

Kerri: Don't. Don't talk to me right now. You are grounded.

She turned and walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her. I dropped down onto my bed trying to figure out how I could make it up to her. After a few minutes, I pulled on some shorts needing to go talk to her. I stopped outside their room, I could hear mom and Sha talking. Mom sounded angry, but she also sounded like she was crying. I felt like crap.

 
The next morning, Mom sat at the table still looking upset. I thought about going back upstairs, but she called me over to sit.

Davis: Mom I'm sorry, about what I said.

Kerri: We'll talk about that later. I have to tell you something first.

The tone of her voice told me it was not good news.


Kerri: You're uncle Graham called last night. Your great-grandmother passed away.
I sat there speechless.



I'd only meet her once or twice, but Elise talked about her all the time since they lived with her. Mom was really upset, and I felt even worse for being such a pain last night. She told me that we would be going back to Bridgeport for the funeral.

14 comments:

  1. I knew from that preview picture he got caught by Kerri and it sounds to me Davis is going to be the type that could talk his way out of anything. If Great Grandma didn't die I bet he would have figured out a way to be let off the hook.

    Loving Davis so much and this generation looks like its going to be fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah...Davis is in trouble. He is going to use his charm to get him out of things, or try to at least. Mom however was not having it, at least not right now. We'll see how long he stays grounded.

      Glad you're liking him. He's fun to write so far, especially as a teen. He has that typical teen attitude. Hopefully he'll grow out of it.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Darn that was good. Love how you started his heart breaker so young. Yes, his mom is going to have her hands full. Good thing sims can't pull their hair out, or she'll be bold by the time he finish school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. :) Yep Davis has started young, but it was bound to happen. He still feels like he has something to prove in relation to his mom's relationship. :(

      LOL yes poor Kerri would be bald or gray early dealing with Davis. He won't make it easy on her.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. "tutoring session turned into lessons on anatomy"
    I may have used that line in college... "I'm failing Anatomy... want to help me study?" :D

    Poor Fawn, how embarrassing! I have a feeling Davis didn't mean to be rude to his mom, he's just a teen and things carelessly fly out of his mouth. Poor Great-Gramma Jenni! How is Kerri doing? How is Ansley doing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Holly and the anatomy lessons...you naughty girl LOL

      Yeah, nothing worse than having a parent catch you in the act like that. She might not be showing her face around the Gruber house for a while. :D and you are right about Davis. He wasn't trying to be rude or mean to his mom, but teens don't always have a filter. Especially not in the heat of the moment as that was.

      Yes...poor Jenni, but she lived a long life! She was on day 24 and my elder days are set at 10, so she was a very happy woman. We'll find out how the family is doing next update.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. I see Davis is gonna be a lil horn dog ...I would have been moritified finding my fifteen yr old in that situation and mad...my daughter just turned fifteen today and I can't even imagine what my reaction would be. I hope he learns a little class and that Kerri has a talk with him real soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah just a bit. His hormones have hit full on and he's not denying any of his urges. I think I would have been mortified as well. My daughter is 17 and I have 3 sons coming up...Lord help me.

      He and Kerri will have to have a real heart to heart soon. She's gonna need to get him under control.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. Yikes! Not a good couple of days there at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope...getting caught with your pants down, literally and then the passing of great grams :(

      Delete
  6. wow, double blow to Kerri. Davis may realise he has to calm things down, but I don't think he will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep...poor Kerri had a really bad night :( Davis needs to be more considerate, but he's a teenage boy so....yeah

      Delete
  7. Ouch, poor Kerri :/ So many bad news so close together :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( She really had a bad night.

      thanks for reading

      Delete