Saturday, June 28, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen. 3.8


I'd hoped Cora would come visit me while on summer break. She promised to, but every time we talked she came up with an excuse not to. I offered to come see her, but she said something about working an internship at the local hospital and being too busy. Eventually she stopped returning my calls, it was strange. When I got back to school, she wasn't there. I contacted her roommate and was told she'd not returned. It was odd. She had one year to finish her degree, no way she'd just walk away from that. Again my calls went unanswered. After about two months of trying to reach her I gave up.


I didn't know why I was putting so much effort into one girl when there were so many fish in the sea. I shook off whatever strange infatuation I'd had with Cora and got back to the real me.



Flirting, partying, and drinking. Doing what was meant to be done in college. No girl was immune to my charms. Not Abby, who for the last 4 years had just been one of the guys.



And not even Tiffany who, with a little help of mind trickery, found it in her heart to 'forgive' me.




My grades started to slip, but I kept them up just enough to please mom.


I partied, had fun, streaked, and had the cops called to the frat house a few times because our parties got so out of control. This was who I was, and Cora became a distant memory.




Girlfriend count: 4
Fawn Goodfellow
Tiffany Angles
Evion Frost
Paris Vanderbuilt

**A/N**

Not that it's a huge deal, but I've been calling Abby by the wrong name LOL. She's actually  Gabby Ahmed. Just wanted to correct her name. 

10 comments:

  1. Cora seemed to get to him a bit, he made a read effort to try and contact her instead of just shrugging it off and yelling "Next!" Looks like Cora is going to be the one who got away. Davis being Davis eventually did yell "Next!" and he was back to his old life of girls, partying and more girls with the possibility of studying in between the more important activities. I shouldn't be surprised that he finally used enough charm to get Tiffany to forgive him. I didn't think she actually would but this is Davis we are talking about.

    I loved the streaking pic, he's got a cute little tush.

    Hoping the girlfriend counter is fixed for you and can't wait to see the next update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Cora apparently made an impact no other girl has. I think because she wasn't so easy to get in the beginning and he actually had to take the time to get to know her more than the others. In true Davis fashion, he shook it off and got back to his old ways.

      LOL yeah studying was low on his totem pole of priorities. And you're right, he is Davis, not sure how long Tiffany could actually stay mad at him once he really turned on the charm.

      hehehehe...he does have a nice tush :D

      As far as the counter, he's one behind now. So he will end up dating 11 girls in order to complete his LTW. (sure Davis won't mind). I took your advice and quit doing the break up text so that seems to have fixed it.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm He's mentioning over and over how he's not worried about Cora, etc. Why does he have to keep doing that if he's not worried? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question....it's like he's trying to convince himself or something that he doesn't care that she's not answering his calls. I think Cora made a bigger impact on him than he'd like to admit.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Somehow it. Looks like he's trying to convince himself Cora has no meaning to him bit if it's so, why keep he repeating it? I think he's lying to himself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem that way doesn't it. He's protesting too much about how he doesn't care about Cora and isn't concerned, but something could be off in that. He's not used to a woman walking away from him...hurt ego maybe???

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Davis has received a bit of his own medicine right back. I do wonder what happened to Cora though. Will Davis be an unexpected Daddy? *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and he doesn't like it :(

      What did happen to Cora????

      Delete
  5. Aww, he's infatuated with Cora :3 Someone's in lo-ove! *whistle* I wonder what happened to her, like everyone else. It'd be hilarious if she'd just used him for sex but I can't really see her do that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's something. He's not used to a girl blowing him off and giving him the cold shoulder. It bothered him, and it also could be because he may kinda sorta like her more than he wants to admit.

      thanks for reading

      Delete