Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.7


Hard to believe 2.5 years of school was behind me. I hung out with the frat boys and Abby. Played sports every so often. I go great at lacrosse and rugby. I did a little football, as well. Living at the frat house was starting to have a definite downside.


The place was always a mess, and it was a good thing I was a heavy sleeper because there was always some ruckus going on until all hours of the night.


Mom sent me care packages, and I tried to call her more often. Tiffany was still being a bit of a pain. She really couldn't let it go.


We only dated a few weeks, and not even dated. Hung out more like it, but she was intent on trying to paint me as some sort of cheater. She had just stormed off when I bumped into a very stunning lady.


Cora: Did you cheat on her?

Davis: Huh?

Cora: The girl, that seemed really upset, did you cheat on her?

Davis: You have to be dating someone in order to cheat on them. We were not dating, we were just friends...with some benefits.

Cora: Oh...so you're one of those guys.

Davis: You mean the extremely sexy, and loveable type, then yes. Guilty as charged.


She laughed and it was the most amazing sound. 



We spent the rest of the evening talking and hanging out. She was a great. So easy on the eyes, loved sports as much as I did and was smart. I learned she was studying to become a doctor, a pediatrician to be exact. After that night, we started hanging out more. She wasn't big into partying, she had a goal and was determined to achieve it. I could still sweet talk her into hanging out with me.


I enjoyed her company, she was different than the other girls I'd come across. Mainly because she didn't fall so easily for my lines. In fact she shut me down...often. She was a challenge, I liked challenges. I also liked her ass-sets...playing pool quickly became a favorite past-time for me just so I could enjoy them.



Her goal oriented ways even rubbed off on me. I studied more paid attention in class, well mostly and didn't party...as much.




Her good influence paid off. I passed all my finals with flying colors. Mom was so excited. To celebrate I was able to talk her into coming to the frat's end of year party.





It was great. She even let loose and tried the keg...she liked the keg. It was a great night and I learned why she always shut me down.




It was her first time...and I made sure it was a night she'd remember.

**Bonus shots**

So I gave Cora a make-over. I'm slowly making over the uni kids because if they are going to be seen more than once since EA doesn't change them out, I can't have all my kids seeing the same people at Uni as their parents. LOL new hair and make up and Cora Sidwell is a pretty girl.

Also I have to say working to get his jock influence up has been work. He is level 8 so close to being where he needs to be so he can get the job offer for sports agent.



19 comments:

  1. Her ass-sets hahaha what a guy Davis is! I am anxious for him to grow up and continue his LTW and also to see who has his heir. I love the makeover and would love for her to be the one he has a kid with to continue the story on. I have really enjoyed this story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha....I couldn't resist that line. Davis is all man and I'm trying to due him justice as I write him. He's a YA now, so he's done growing. It's all about working on that LTW and completing his career. Being a vamp, his aging has stopped now in game.

      Cora is pretty. The Uni kids all sort of look the same, so I'm trying to update their looks as I go. His baby momma will be a townie. I'm trying to use only townies for the other parent since I normally make my sims and their companions. Not all of EA's townies are horrible looking and I've been please with the results of the kids so far.

      I'm glad you like the story. :) It's supposed to be my easy for fun play so I have to not get out of hand. I figure as long as I don't start posing and writing first then making the shots work for what I wrote it will remain that way. This challenge is making me play the game and do things I would normally avoid.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. At first I thought that was Holly's Cora she looked so much like her, I loved the make over you gave her and I might start doing the same thing with the uni students too. Gives me a chance to use all that extra store content I have and adds a little variety. That was a great idea.

    At least he did get some studying in between all of his extra curricular activities and congrats on passing his tests.

    I guess Tiffany is showing him the downside of his life, which will probably see more of later on.

    Great update as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost forgot MUGSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. LOL...yes Mugsy keeps sneaking into my shots. :P

      I think the Coras do or did have the same hair...I already thought it was funny that they shared the same name. Using the townies helps me with genetics so that I can randomize that as well instead of making the partners. Poor Cora Sidwell is a homeless sim according to simwiki so I'm sure she's happy to be given purpose.

      LOL he did get some studying in. Cora has been a good influence on him, and he needs that. Tiffany doesn't take too kindly to being treated that way. :( Really, poor Davis is getting all sorts of reps while there. He was getting constant scandal pop ups. Woo-hooing in public, naughty reps, biting people in public. You name it, he got blamed for it. LOL

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Love how you portray Davis. He really do came across wonderfully in your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. He's fun to write.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Lol, from your previous post I thought one of davis's girls looked like Cora.... but Cora really looked like Cora 0_0
    I'm reading from my phone, so I was squinting. Way too funny of a coincidence! I'm glad she helped him study. I like the idea of making over the townies.

    P.s. Mugsy! ;) sleeping in class as usual, I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah she does look a bit like her, but I think it was the hair style mostly. Now that it's been changed, she looks a little different. I love her eyes!

      Cora was a good influence on him, and Davis needed that. And I have to make over the townies, otherwise they will all look the same and I can't have the same students being around all the time. LOL

      Yep, Mugsy kept photo bombing my shots LOL

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. ladies' man, that's for sure!
    LOL @ him playing pool.
    and de-flowering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...the pool was funny. He's such a guy ;) and yep he had to work for it, but he did deflower her.

      Delete
  6. Great make over. I wonder if this girl will stick around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's cute so I knew I wanted to see what she looked like with better clothing options. With Davis, they never last long so we will see.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  7. Did Davis just get slammed with the mush bug?
    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...he wasn't used to a girl playing hard to get....

      Delete
  8. Well, I'm thinking that Davis has met his match. I can just see him falling for her in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's finally found a girl who doesn't instantly fall for his charms. A challenge is always fun.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  9. Cora!! It's you!! :D She sure is popular, isn't she! :P He's right, she's a very stunning lady! When I first saw her in my game I couldn't believe she was an EA sim oO I agree with Trista, I can see him falling for her somewhen. Eventally. Though I doubt he'll realise it for a good long while! Or maybe she'll be the one who got away? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, she is. I had the same feelings when I saw her. Tiffany really was laying into him again (she really was pissed) and when I moved the camera she was there taking a photo of him. Davis couldn't pass up a pretty lady. :)

      She could be the one that got away. They can't all fall for his charms.

      thanks for reading

      Delete